Tuesday, March 11, 2008

About me and Britney

Greetings to all!!! I hope, at you very well and you enjoy rest!!! As to me I do it with the great pleasure, as well as it is necessary to the student after session!!!
With my life all is quite clear, and here in a life of Miss Spears all not so is stable - here, for example, there was a next nervous breakdown!!! On January, 28th Britni has quarrelled with the friend and manager Sam, yes so, that sat near the house and cried!!! Poor thing Britney as to you does not carry with friends!!! Anybody cannot trust!!!
Sam, naturally, has called mum Britney and in the same evening mum and the daughter have appeared together, buying something in a drugstore!!!
I hope, Britney can calm down and will continue to rehearse shootings of a new clip. Though, of course, not it now main - the main thing that Britney surrounded native and loyal friends!!! Good luck and health to you, Britney!!! We very much-very like you and we believe in you!!! Keep, at you all will turn out!!!

No comments: